Hello Tony,

Monday, January 08, 2001, 7:29:04 PM, Tony Boom wrote:

>   For now Michal, look in the archives. You'll find the answer to this
>   question well documented.

Thanx  for  advice  but I'm not the lamer. And I know how do it safely
and  quickly.  But  there  is  an  feature  (RESTORE)  which should be
implemented     on     TB!     installing    stage.    Maybe    option
Backup/Restore/Synchronize  was designed for already installed TB! but
could  be  fine  if  this  option  be  available as I said: just after
installation TB!.

Generally  TB!  has  a  lot  of very useful options but not accessible
every  time  are needed. And then some thinks we should to do manually
by some tricks

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoop ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***