Hello Daniel,

DM> Hello Everyone,

DM> can The bat synchronize its local folder system with the Imap server
DM> folder system and vice versa?

Yes and no! Some web-based e-mail services allow you to retrieve your
mail with any client-based e-mail program. It appears that the
standard for this is POP - which does not support "folder-retrieval"
(so to speak), but some providers offer retrieval by IMAP as well -
and this *does* support folders. The Bat! can use both of these
standards and is therefore able to import the folders of the
web-account. But it is not able to *export* its own folders to the
web-account and, so, you cannot really speak of "synchronization".

DM> I am just asking a question which my tech friendhelped me with so
DM> I DM> hope this question makes sense. thanks.

It does and you're welcome :-)

Best regards,

Jannik