Hey Jannik,

JL> Hello Daniel,

JL> I might add that I know only of two webmail-providers that offers
JL> client-based retrieval by IMAP: www.myrealbox.com and

I have found MyRealBox to be very stable (this account is there
actually).  I have been using it from the start (it was originally a
method to test the new NIMS software from Novell).  The only outages I
can recall were from upgrades to the software during the Beta phase of
the product.  It just recently finished the beta phase.  Also, they
are working on the next version, so if you want to make suggestions...

One thing I like very much is you can configure it to go and get mail
from other pop or imap sites (you can get your mail from MyRealBox
with either pop or imap).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! v1.49