On 16-01-2001 at 17:56, Ming-Li kindly wrote:

[on spliiting lists]

> I don't know about you, but I'll be in trouble. Where
> should I post? Is this too advanced (tech-oriented) or
> not? Should TBUDL no longer discuss anything about RegEx?
> Or Windows registry?

Exactly what I thought, too. And there is a risk that people
will crosspost, thereby creating double postings for those
who are on both lists. (Then again, I'm sure that a techie
will come up with a nice filter that automatically kills
those dupes ;-))

I hope that threads will simply be *moved* from the one list
to the other; upgraded, as it were.

For the rest, I understand the need for a split in a techie
& a newbie list, if only for volume size (and I'll subscribe
to both)

- K -

--

I cry with the intention of getting my mother in trouble,
cry harder and longer, learning the power of vengeance.