Hallo Jonas,

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:59:28 +0100 GMT (21/01/2001, 22:59 +0800 GMT),
Jonas T Larsson wrote:

JTL> Centuries ago Nostradamus foresaw that net5zero would write the
JTL> following on Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:57:10 [GMT -0500]:

LOL!

>> Then when I try to retrieve mail. The dialog box appear briefly, then
>> disappear -- with no new messages after 24 hours since my last
>> retrieval. The Log Panel displayed "connection finished - 0 message
>> received".  However, theBat NEVER asked me for the password, although it
>> was set to do that on every retrieval. [I don't save my password in
>> the program.]

JTL> I can just give a slight confirmation that something is not completely
JTL> right in this area.

I think someone reported before that if the password is not correct,
TB will not show an error. Or something like that. It being after
midnight here and all, I am not going to make some tests, but maybe
someone is in the mood?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Momentum: What you give a person when they are going away."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM

          • ... Stojan Rancic
            • ... Marck D. Pearlstone
  • ... Haico Jansen
  • ... Colin Turner