Hello TBUDL,

  After a month off from using The Bat! I finally put it back on my
  HD, but again I can't get all the filters to work I subscribe to
  this group plus Opera's mail group and all I want is anything in the
  headers with either list name and their variations to filter into
  their respected folders.

  I don't need the hear how powerful something is for if it isn't
  doing what I want than it's not powerful at all.

  I don't care if the mail is a 5th reply of a fifth reply if it has
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or any variations to send that mail to the
  bat folder on retrieval  or the Opera folder for anything in the
  header that says opera.com or its variations.

 Pasquale                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]