On January 30, 2001, at 7:33:01 AM, Roel Wrote:

R>  when you wish to export a single message, you can't select the
R>   'desktop' folder (as in: the 'root' of the tree)

Do you mean when using the menu item "Message/Save as"? If so, I am able
to save it to the desktop. Even if I use the right click menu "Save as", I
am still able to save the message, in whatever format I want, straight to
the Desktop, or any other Folder on my HDD.

R>   further: my previous message (as does this one) had the line:
R>   'hello everybody,' on top, but when I got it back through the list,
R>   that line & the blank line following it were gone...

No, then came through just fine here.

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.49c | PGP 7.0.3 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE