Hi Jan

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:36:25 -0500GMT
   (which was 30/01/2001, 18:36 +0100GMT for me),
you wrote:

JR>   I don't why you call this a bug.

because it should work :-)

JR> You can "save as" to the desktop; at least, I can using Win98.

I can do that too, but if I wish to export multiple messages to the
msg-format (read: about 250) (the unix-format allows 'desktop'), I'd
have to select every message one by one...

Now that would be a complete waste of time, not?

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 * Speelplein Aboe http://www.aboe.zzn.com *

 I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather, not
 screaming, terrified, like his passengers.

 Using The Bat! 1.49c on Windows NT 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 1
 with an Amd Athlon 700 @ 256 MB & 96Gb Hd