Hello all,

Sorry if this is a FAQ -- I am hundreds of messages behind on the
mailing list, and when I tried searching for keywords, I got hundreds
of messages to look through.  So I figured I'd throw it out there in
hopes that someone would answer me.

I'm job-hunting. I want to attach my resume to e-mail messages, which
is currently a .rtf file (MS Word for PC). How should I encode it,
MIME-coded or UUEncoded? Being new to The Bat!, I'm not accustomed to
being given a choice, and I find that I don't really know the
differences between the two enough to choose one.  All I need is
something that preserves the formatting of my document, really.

Thanks in advance!
 Melissa                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using TB! 1.49 under Win98