Hello Dierk,

Historians believe that Thu, 8 Feb 2001 at 15:58 GMT +0100 was when,
Dierk Haasis [DH] typed the following:

DH>   The %ATTACHVCARD macro has to be at the beginning of the QT. As hast
DH>   to be the %SUBJECT macro (maybe others, too). If you place them at
DH>   the end either the macro will not be executed or the outcome will be
DH>   inserted in the wrong place. It is quite funny to have a letter
DH>   without a proper subject line, which will actually be shown at the
DH>   end of your message :-).

I suspect you've forgotten to close the quotes for one of your
messages, hence the weird results.  Can you cut and paste a copy of
your template to the list?  Perhaps we can help you find the problem.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.49c under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 I have an imaginary friend who refuses to play with me.