Hello Listers.

On Friday, February 16, 2001 23:53:58 [ +0100 GMT], Lija wrote the
following in regards to 'Peter, DO NOT OVERQUOTE!   (was: Importing
Outlook Contacts)':

Lija> Jesus, what a jerk you are!! Are you fucking lunatic? Do you
Lija> consider that these forums are some playground for idiots like
Lija> you?

Lija> To Moderators:
Lija> I know, I was too rude, but please take some action against
Lija> cretins like this guy was! I apologize to other subscribers!

  You know there's something basically wrong with a person who resorts
  to this kind of explosive language over a misdemeanor.

  I would ask the person who wrote these comments the very questions
  he has asked another. And I would ask the moderators to "take some
  action against cretins like this guy was!"

  This reminds me of "road rage". For those of you who are unfamiliar
  with this term, it is when a person gets extraordinarily angry while
  driving a car & cuts someone off or tailgates or screams out
  profanities or indicates foul signals to the other driver who has
  committed a perceived infraction.

  This has given rise to workshops where people learn how to cope with
  their anger. Maybe this fellow could use such a program before he
  gets into real life trouble.

  As for me, I can't accept this behavior or the casual apology to the
  list & I think he should be banned, not warned. Since apparently
  that isn't going to happen, maybe he'll just lurk while we all try
  to forget him.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA