Hallo Mike,

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:48:39 -0500 GMT (17/02/2001, 09:48 +0800 GMT),
Mike Yetto wrote:

KS>> While I do realise that in this way we suddenly might see
KS>> two new threads emerge, or perhaps even three, when more
KS>> people answer and create new threads, I don't think it's
KS>> fair for us to sit and wait until the moderators do
KS>> something.

MY> I suggested that the moderators do this in order to prevent just such
MY> a multiple spawning.

I'm with Karin here, because the moderators do sleep sometimes
(usually when I'm up in my time zone - "right now" is a good example -
and what am I to do? Wait six horus before I reply?

I usually just delete the follow-ups and make a remark of that in my
reply. Or, if it is midly related to the thread, just change the
subject.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-There is intelligent life on Earth, but I'm just visiting.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM