Hi Wolfgang,

AL>> I was just wondering: my TB!-folder is 700 MB.

> Are you aware of the way TB handles deleted mails in it's database?

Yes, I would say I know that. But I currently have about 12500 Mails
of which the ones in most of the folders are automatically deleted
after a certain time (such as the ones in the trash-folder, e.g.), and
I actually (still) have enough space on my hard-drive/partition.

I used compression before but that (of course) makes TB! work for a
while to compress the database. I don't want to wait that long, and I
don't really see any advantage in compressing the folders besides the
reduction of the folder-size. Or what else would there be?
But I compressed the largest folders for you :-): it saved about 70
MB. If I would compress every folder it would probably save some 160
MB - not really that much.

Greetings,
Alexander