Hello Lars,

LG> So you say that the flapping wings of the bat will attract
LG> attention? You see, that's exactly what they are made for. The
LG> flapping wings are supposed to draw the user's attention to the
LG> fact that there are new messages....

Actually the icon animation draws attention to the fact that there are
UNREAD messages, which is not quite the same thing, especially if, like me,
you tend to not read all messages as soon as they come in.

The icon animation would be a lot more useful if it did actually work in the
way you suggest. One possibility would be for the icon to animate only if
there are new messages since the last time TB had focus. Perhaps the
developers will take notice....

Best regards,
 Dave

--