Hi Serge

Thanks for all your feedback - really appreciated. Unfortunately I
still have the same problem:

> -- Mail
> - Failed while trying to log on to the Desktop Mail System. Please
>    check your Palm Mail settings. Launch Mail Setup through the Windows
>    Start menu on your desktop. Select Programs, Palm Desktop program
>    group, and choose the Mail Setup icon.

I've tried everything as you suggest. I can get Outlook Express to
sync up fine, but as soon as I re-install TB as the default client
(with the InstallMapi option), it fails again.

I know the InstallMapi option is working because it changes the
MAPI32.DLL file from 131,072 bytes (Outlook Express) to 69632 bytes
(The Bat). What is the size of your MAPI32.DLL file?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
 Jerry                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]