Hello Listers.

On Friday, March 09, 2001 06:19:57 [ -0500 GMT], A Curtis Martin wrote
the following in regards to 'TB! v1.51 - NoCanvasHandle':

Allie> Jan's problem could therefore be TB!'s response to a system problem
Allie> created by another application. With NT4/2k you could examine your GDI
Allie> Object consumption by the various running processes and see what the
Allie> culprit is.

  There is a 'resource meter' in WinMe under system tools. When I
  started the program it warned me that 92% of my system resources
  were in use & I should shut something down (which I did). the RM now
  reports that I'm using 38% of GDI. Currently IE55 & TB! are the
  major applications running. The programs I closed down were
  'MusicMatch JukeBox' & 'Napster'.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA