Hallo Dierk,

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:02:39 +0100 GMT (17/03/2001, 01:02 +0800 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> Thanks for the reply. Actually, I had to use [EMAIL PROTECTED] as my login
>> name, followed by my password.

DH> That's funny, since you will have two addresses (if you chose so). To
DH> get all mail for all addresses you have, you have to log in with your
DH> user ID. Which, BTW, I do for as long as I use the service.

Even funnier, as I use my login-name and not my user ID. I have done
that for as long as I use the service. And actually, for one account I
am using the alias, not the "main" name. ;-)

BTW you can use either pop.gmx.net or pop.gmx.de or pop.gmx.ch or
pop.gmx.li or pop.gmx.net or pop.gmx.at (dunno about .uk), regardless
of which top-level domain your actual email address shows.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Dear Teacher: Please excuse the stink on Bill's clothes. We've been spraying the
garden
because it is full of abnoxus incests."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM