Hallo Lynn,

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:39:37 -0700 GMT (18/03/2001, 09:39 +0800 GMT),
Lynn wrote:

L> I was a little confused on the differences between using the filter
L> strings under the 'RULE' tab, and the string sets under the
L> 'ALTERNATIVE' tab.

The RULE rules are connected by a logical AND, and the ALTERNATIVES by
a logical OR. to each otehr, and to the original Rule.

L> can someone help me please, what is the difference between the two
L> places? and where would i put my filters if i have more then one
L> filter for a single rule? thanks

Do you mean more than one rule for a single filter? Should have been
answered with the above. Otherwise I don't get your question.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM