Hello all,
Tuesday, March 27, 2001, Christian Dysthe wrote:

>   does anyone know when AVG Anti Virus mail check functionality will
>   support The Bat? AVG uses MAPI, but The Bat's MAPI implementation
>   doesn't work with AVG. Eudora's and OE's do.

>   I remember a posting here letting me know that AVG is working on
>   this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, Grisoft (developer of AVG) works on POP3 proxy, which will
check mails going through it.

As I know, MAPI implmentation in TB is not possible to use with AVG.

Stefan told me, he will implement easy API interface for AV products and
as I asked AVG developers, if will be this implemented, they will do
plugin for TB.

But I don't know, when will be this implemented.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1
under the worst Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 96 MB RAM