Hi Dierk,

@ 4:28:40 AM on 4/3/2001, Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> Another option, in any case, would be to install PGP and store your
>> mail on a PGP Disk. But that's not an option for everyone. :(

DH> Why not?

I was referring to his mail being stored on a Sparc; whether or not
facilities exist that would allow him to setup a PGP Disk on a Sun
workstation, I don't know. I have zero experience with Sun software or
hardware.

DH> Wasn't there a discussion concerning an internal encryption of the TB!
DH> message base vs. an external one some versions ago?

I can't remember. If the discussion took place before version 1.47, I
wouldn't have seen it.

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer