Hello Curtis,

ACM> On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:13:44 -0400, Brian graced us with these comments:

j>>> (2) It is not possible to navigate Back or Forward (as with Internet
j>>> Explorer for example) while previewing messages in the Preview Pane

BC>> Sure it is (unless I'm interpreting messages wrong, yet again). You
BC>> can use Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down to move to the previous or next message
BC>> while in preview mode.

ACM> Those shortcuts only work in view-folder windows.

Exact.

Most of the time I only Preview messages (except when they are large,
I View them). I find previewing messages very fast and practical and I preview them
randomly by clicking on the subject list.

Sometimes I wish to Go back to a previous message previewed.
Without the feature I requested, I have to remember which message it
was and search for it manually. That's why I think that the feature would be useful to
me.

 jlaikan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]