On April 10, 2001, at 1:19:46 PM, Anton Sommer wrote:

> there are dozents of temp files in the temp-dir. They are still there
> when I close TB.

> Is that usual?

I'm still with Beta 1 because with Beta 3 and 4, there were absolutely
hundreds of temp files left behind... yet with Beta 1 there were none to
speak of. That, plus many other anomalies have convinced me to leave Beta
3 and 4 alone until they resolve all the problems people are having.

I don't think it is a very stable Beta, and therefore will not be tested
properly.

Nick

    -=N.J. Andriash | Vancouver, B.C. Canada=-
  [ TB! v1.52 Beta 1 | Win 98 SE 4.10 2222 A ]
       [ PGP 7.0.4 | Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE ]