Hi Brian,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:37:19 -0400GMT (13/04/2001, 13:37 +0800GMT),
Brian Clark wrote:

T>> The Delete option is greyed out in the context menu over here.
T>> Maybe this is fixed in the beta?

BC> OK, maybe I misunderstood what you were talking about.

Apparently.

I have HTML autoview disabled. When I receive HTML messages, I focus
on the attachment icon to the left of the actual message; in the
preview pane or in the folder view. Then I right-click on that
attachment icon, and a context menu pops up with options like
open/save/delete/print etc. Usually I hit "delete", thus deleting the
HTML attachment, and keep only the plain-text version of the mail.

It was reported earlier that this method "sometimes" does not work,
and here we have an example were it didn't. We want to find out why.
That was my point.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.51
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.