Hi Lars,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:23:57 +0200GMT (13/04/2001, 16:23 +0800GMT),
Lars Geiger wrote:

LG> The second problem is that there is no plain text part, only the
LG> html part. So obviously that's the reason why TB! refused to
LG> delete the html part, as there would have been nothing left to
LG> display :-)

TB generates a text part when you view the message with HTML autview
disabled.

It was agreed quite some time ago that it should be possible to delete
the HTML attachments, so that TB keeps only the text part it has
generated. I was of the opinion that this was confirmed quite a number
of versions ago.

I will be on the lookout (!) for text/html messages, unless  anybody
can confirm or deny that the feature works.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.51
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.