Hello Shahar,

On Friday, April 20, 2001 08:29:29 [ +0200 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'Delete Attachments.':

Shahar> Well, this solution does extract the files to a folder but it does not
Shahar> delete the files from the original message so I have the same message
Shahar> in 2 folders in TB! with the attached files in both folders.

Shahar> Any idea ?

  Hmmmmm. Sorry this idea didn't work exactly the way I thought it
  would.

  The only other thing that I thought of was an account setting but,
  remember, this will affect *all msgs* coming into the account.

  Account
    Properties
      Files & Directories
        File Attachments are Stored -> Select separate from msgs in special directory

  If you didn't want to affect all msgs, you could probably set up a
  special account & filter all msgs from people (your choice) to
  *that* account & invoke the setting above.

  HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA