Hello azrael,

Saturday, April 21, 2001, 4:22:13 PM, you wrote:

a>             I believe my reply template is the correct one but I'm
a>             noticing that a change in one set of properties seems
a>             to sometime bollix up another set. I fear the
a>             decongestants are affecting my judgements.

  I am not quite sure that the template you sited was actually used in
  producing that answer. I would have thought that template would have
  made one line between the greetings and the quotes, but there is two.

  It can be confusing (and powerful) that there are several different
  templates on different places.

  Address book templates are evaluated first. Do you have an entry for
  TBUDL in your address book? Check if you have activated a separate
  template for it. (Right click, properties, Reply, check if use
  separate template box is ticked).

  If the addressee is member of a Address Book Group, and this group
  have its own templates the same way, then these templates are used.

  You can have separate templates for each folder. If you have no
  Address Book templates, then these are used. You have made a TBUDL
  folder. Check if you have made a separate reply template here. If
  so, this is used.

  Only if none of these templates have been made, is the generic reply
  template for the account used.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.51 on Windows 98 version 4,10