Hello azrael,

Saturday, April 21, 2001, 11:20:00 PM, you wrote:

a> I like them. I just wish I could get azrael back. Perhaps I'll feed
a> it ./michael and see if it approves.

If you see my signature, it is made like this in the template:

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! %THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME version
%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION,%WINDOWSMINORVERSION

The result is seen further down.

You see that I just write out all personal information in full without
using macros. It is only me using this mail program so I do not have
to use macros to identify myself.

This way you can write ./michael or azrael or your full name and
proper mailaddress and whatever

On the last line I use macros to identify my Bat! version and
windows version - but that is really not necessary.

I very much recommend though that you start the signature with --  (two
hyphens space and newline) because that is the norm that most
mailprogramsuse to differentiate between message text and signature when
quoting.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.51 on Windows 98 version 4,10