Monday, April 30, 2001, 5:54:41 PM, Silviu Cojocaru wrote:

> Monday, April 30, 2001, 4:56:35 PM, Jan Rifkinson wrote:

>> Hello Silviu,

>> On Sunday, April 29, 2001 20:49:18 [ +0300 GMT], you wrote the
>> following in regards to 'Worm: What Do I Do?':

Silviu>>> Highly recommended and *free*. :)

>>   I don't believe the 'Pro' version is free & the freebie version I
>>   use doesn't seem to include an option to quarantine
>>   e-mail_attachments. If I'm wrong, pls point it out to me so I can
>>   use it as well. TIA

> I have read just today while at school on their page that the
> free version has mail safe.

> I'll be installing it later today so I'll keep ya posted.

Installed. It installed without A hitch here. And performs
nicely. Also it has nice documentation in HTML, full of screen
captures of the program with all elements explained in for
unexperienced users and useful for experienced ones.

The program's GREAT! and FREE!
Next stop for me I think will be AVG. Coming from the UNIX world
I trust free programs very much because their creator(s) tries
to make it prime quality, and usually they are.

--
        If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                     ...Oh wait, he already does.