Hello Anton,

среда, 11 апреля 2001 г., you wrote:

AS> Hello Fabio,

>> Is there any way easier ?!

AS> I use a batch file to generate a reg file for the to 2 or 3 registry
AS> entries.

AS> Copy the hole TB- Path (with everything in it - address book,
AS> accounts, and so on) to the new PC

AS> and doppelclick the reg files to restore the registry entries on the
AS> new PC.

AS> That's all. Just 3 minutes.
AS> I never used the backup procedure.

>From my experience, there are two ways that lead to success.
The first one is that Fabio supposed. The second one is to
install TB! on the new machine with a dummy account and then
restore all account tree from internal back-up. The only
thing one have to do manually is copying colors.ini file
from old mail dir to the new one:) Anyway, TB! installation
program creates all registry entries and registry version
incompatibility isn't an issue:)

Best regards,
 Serge Skorokhodov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]