On 22-04-2001 at 00:36, Shauna Scott kindly wrote:

> So, as you can see, instead of doing the work I should be doing, I've
> downloaded and installed PGP 6.5.8ckt build 05. The next trick is to
> get it to work with The Bat.

> If I look under Tools->OpenPGP->Choose OpenPGP Version, the only
> choices available are "Internal" and "PGP Command Line", neither of
> which appears to be what I want. Is there something else I have to do
> to make PGP 6.0.x/6.5.x Plugin available?

You have downloaded the TB PGP plugin, I assume? It is
available from http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/download.html
You need to unzip the files, and put batpgp60.dll and/or
batpgp65.dll in your TB program directory.

If you now check Tools --> PGP --> Choose Version, you can
tick the PGP 6.0/6.5 option.

- K -

--

Another complication is that the subconscious mind is
always changin'. Like an encyclopaedia that keeps puttin'