Hello Everybody!

  I use manual filters with a hot-key...
  I've got a filter that puts messages from outbox into another
  outbox (on another account, of course)... Even if there are no
  messages left in outbox it remains green like there are more
  messages... Clicking on something else and back to that outbox and
  color gets right...

  A question is about hot-key filters... Since I started using them I
  get only that message that is in focus filtered even if there are
  much more messages that match filter (Option "Check the selected
  message against this rule" makes no difference)...

  Am I missing something?

  I'm back to TB! 1.51, but I think it was the same in 1.52 also...

--
Till the next time, all the best...
                                      ANT-ilic