Pardon me if this is a repeated message, I sent it once in trying to
subscribe to this list.

I had no problem with The Bat! running Win98SE and WinMe. I just
migrated to Windows 2000 and now I have terrible problems contacting
mail servers. Time-outs, failure to send, etc.

Outlook works beautifully in this environment (of course).
Things are so bad that I had to send this email using it.

Is there a reason that The Bat! has trouble in Win2K?

I am on a Micron Millenia 667 with 256 megs of ram, modem is a
USR 56k Performance Pro PCI, using the latest version of The Bat!.

Thanks!

Steve Mills
www.millsphoto.com