On Fri, 18 May 2001 13:56:48 -0700, Nick Andriash wrote:

>I'm not sure I know what you mean when you "right-click the account that
>the rule applies to"? You have to right click the Inbox in question, and
>then make the choice to re-filter messages, remembering to choose only
>read messages. I think the dialogue in question defaults to "Incoming
>Mail".

Yes, it does. When setting up the filter, I had set 'read messages'.

What I meant was that I right clicked the mail folder that this
author's messages were in, and chose 're-filter'. If someone could
duplicate this filter, not only might it be confirmed as a bug, but I
could find out if it's just a problem with The Bat!  and my Win2k
computer.