Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.53 Beta/11
  Serial Number 1F4CAD27
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3.

  There are some features I would like to see in your program:

    Today, I'm in a very good mood for giving suggestions. :)
    So, let's begin.

    I assume you know something about Forte Agent and Microplanet Gravity
    newsreaders. Well, these newsreaders have one good feature that we need
    here. That feature serves to save display/viewing preferences for
    advanced filtering. I mean this:

    When you go to View | Display | Advanced filtering, you wish sometimes
    (I wish always!) to save some preferences for the future use. Something
    like, to display all messages from, e.g. Stefan Tanurkov and save that
    setting. Next time when we want to look only messages from our dear
    Stef, :), we'll call that setting, instead of bugging with:
    "Sender's name is/contains: <type here> Stef" etc.

    If you implement this, you'll make me very happy, because I use a lot to
    view messages only by some particular sender.

    I hope this isn't time-consuming process for developing and you'll make
    this in the future (but make it before v2!).

    Thank you!

Regards,
  Lija