On Sunday June 3, 2001 at 6:58:38 AM, Lija wrote:

>  When you go to View | Display | Advanced filtering, you wish sometimes
>  (I wish always!) to save some preferences for the future use. Something
>  like, to display all messages from, e.g. Stefan Tanurkov and save that
>  setting. Next time when we want to look only messages from our dear
>  Stef, :), we'll call that setting, instead of bugging with:
>  "Sender's name is/contains: <type here> Stef" etc.

Why don't you just set up a Filter for Stef's mail, and colour code it?
Works fine for me, and you can have a multitude of colours for a multitude
of Senders. At least with that, you can see at a glance if Stef has
written you or the List, and if you want to view only Stef's messages,
simply hit F7/Advanced/Message Colour Is:  :o)

--
Nick

     -=N.J. Andriash | Vancouver, B.C. Canada=-
SecureBat! v1.53/iKey1000 | Win 98 SE | GnuPG v1.0.6