I have sent this in once or twice and lo and behold - not a single
reply.  Can someone out there help??  PLEEEEZE??  THANX!!  :)

-jim-

Trying to import messages from Pegasus.  When it works, it works
great.  The list of folders is complete - except for a bunch that say
Name Unavailable, which I am confused about.  But the bigger problem
is that when I select a folder that is not located in C:\PMAIL\MAIL,
the folder gets created in TB, but no messages get imported.  I have
had to physically create new folders in C:\PMAIL\MAIL, move the
messages into the new folder, and THEN do the import.  But I have
toooo many folders to do this for each and every one.  HELP!!  THANX!!