On June 6, 2001, at 6:20:34 AM, Jimbo4 - Adelphia wrote:

> But the bigger problem is that when I select a folder that is not
> located in C:\PMAIL\MAIL, the folder gets created in TB, but no messages
> get imported.  I have had to physically create new folders in
> C:\PMAIL\MAIL, move the messages into the new folder, and THEN do the
> import.  But I have toooo many folders to do this for each and every
> one.  HELP!!  THANX!!

Well first, it sounds like a problem better resolved via a Pegasus related
List. Secondly, it would appear that your Folders that are not listed in
C:\PMAIL\Mail also don't have their message base there either, or TB!
would import them. Would that have something to do with the settings in
Pegasus?

--
Nick

    -=N.J. Andriash | Vancouver, B.C. Canada=-
TB! v1.53 RC3 | Win 98 SE | PGP 6.5.8ckt (Build 06)