Hi Marck D Pearlstone, Your message was:

>Hi Robert,
>
><moderator>
>Please do not write to the list in HTML.

I apologize for the error. I never use html to send messages except today
because I am having problems with my Eudora. I turned on HTML in Eudora to
test the text editing function which has been acting up recently and I
forgot to turn it off. Again I am sorry if this has caused you any trouble.

This problem is one of the reasons why I am writing to inquire whether the
English Version of TB can flawlessly receive and send e-mail in Japanese
from a Win2000 machine. I have not had any definitive answers yet but I
thank those who have provided information so far.

Robert Kidd

Laugh & Learn!
            Get "The Joke!"
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]