On Friday, June 08, 2001, 00:03:22, A Curtis Martin wrote:
> Are you aware that the filter action to delete the message from the server
> isn't immediately executed and is actually carried out during the next
> mail check?

I wasn't, but re-checking my mail didn't change anything.
I habe TB check my mail every 5 minutes and there are a lot of
Mailer-Daemon and arpwatch messages in that mailbox (I am the server
admin). For certain resaons, I don't use a seperate mailboc for these
mails.

> IOW's, do another mail check and then recheck the server to see if the
> messages have been deleted.

What makes me wonder is why the filters previously workes. Now all my
filters that have "delete" in them won't do that.

> <moderator note>
> <\moderator note>

Oops I'm sorry! At first I wondered why my message didn't show up but then
got the idea myself and started searching. Mea culpa! Won't happen again.

Thanks Allie!

Roman