On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Jamie Dainton wrote:

> Well as Version 2 is going to be written in Delphi 5 it should only be
> a moderately hard task to port.

I don't know what is you opinion in that matter, but I hope it is
almost already written (in whichever Delphi 5 or 6), not "going to
be wirtten" :-)

> I've been porting some of our Delphi 5 apps (large 400,000 line
> apps) to kylix. The main problem is searching out anything that
> relies on Win only APIs or closed source dlls. There is no need to
> write it in Delphi 6.

Anyway, there is some work to be done if the linux TB! version will be
considered. If you've got experience tell me: can all relies on Win
APIs be replaced satisfactorily by open source stuff?

--
Michal Kosinski 0x280ED01A
http://www.kosa.tgr.com.pl