Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

>> does this mean Ritlabs can port TB! to Linux ??
> No it doesn't. TB! is written currently using Delphi 2. With version
> 2.x the code should move to Delphi 5 and then to Delphi 6 for Kylix.
> As you can see the way toward it is very very long.

You are wrong. It just need to be moved to Cliks (AFAIR), so they can
move it to D6 straight. The question is: do they, really?
The answer is: no. That means rewiting GUI from scratch (they need it
anyway) and GUI is, I think, about 60-70% of work.

Anyway, TB! works on some WinEmus on Linux.

Best Regards
IronHand
--
,------[ IronHand of CruX ]------- GCS d- s:- a19 C+++ UL++++ P+++ -.