Hello TBUDL,

  If I have added users to a particular group is it possible to filter
  messages from an of those users based on their membership of a
  group?
  OR
  do I have to create separate filters for each member?
  OR
  could I use the alternative actions tab and only create one filter?

  It would be useful (I think) to be able to filter based on a group a
  person belongs to (although I may be wrong).

--
Cheers,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The student has his Rome, his Florence, his whole glowing Italy,
within the four walls of his library. He has in his books the ruins of
an antique world and the glories of a modern one."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow  (1807-1882)
Using The Bat! 1.53 S/N 7EBC9CD5 under Windows NT Build 1381 (Service Pack 6) on a
Pentium with 128MB