Hello David,

On Wednesday, June 13, 2001 at 2:34:39 PM you wrote:

DB>   If I have added users to a particular group is it possible to filter
DB>   messages from an of those users based on their membership of a
DB>   group?
DB>   OR
DB>   do I have to create separate filters for each member?
DB>   OR
DB>   could I use the alternative actions tab and only create one filter?

DB>   It would be useful (I think) to be able to filter based on a group a
DB>   person belongs to (although I may be wrong).

"Sorting Office" / "Advanced" / scroll down / "Address(es) must be
listed in the address book:" ("Items: Sender") / "The address entry
must belong to groups:" <choose group>

Hope that helps.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Age before beauty; and pearls before swine.