Hello TBUDL,

  Is this the right place to send this request/enhancement? It would
  be useful to have the search tool appear on the context menu of the
  taskbar icon cf the Address book. To access the search menu is my
  usual reason to maximise the main window of TB! Especially when I
  have no messages.

  BTW, I would like to publicly thank Peter Palmreuther for his swift
  response to my previous query. Thanks for this active/useful
  discussion group.

--
Cheers,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be."
- Paul Valéry
Using The Bat! 1.53 S/N 7EBC9CD5 under Windows NT Build 1381 (Service Pack 6) on a
Pentium with 128MB