>From David Robert Austen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can anybody help?

I was very happy to see the new version 1.53bis, but installing it has
been a small disaster. I believe I had the most recent previous
version of The Bat and so I overwrote that.

FTP and HTTP version downloads both give the same result.

Can somebody suggest something?

Of course I will be happy to uninstall if necessary - assuming that
does not damage my message folders. I am now temporarily using an
older version of The Bat: 1.46d. I can I overwrite this safely with a
new version?

Here are two of the error messages I have been seeing. Bat begins to
load but only the cartoon Bat graphic appears before these show:

1. access violation at address 00650FC1

2. exception EREADError n Module TheBat.exeat 00020E57. error  reading
ITree.Ident: Error creating window

I have also written to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but there have been no

Thank you in advance.

David

 www.davidausten.com

You are subscribed as : [EMAIL PROTECTED]