Hi Peter,

On Sunday, June 17, 2001, 2:15:33 PM, you wrote:

> Hello albert,

> On Sunday, June 17, 2001 at 9:34:22 PM you wrote:

aw>> 2. Run regedit and go to
aw>> HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command. Take the %1 out of
aw>> the "Default" value.

> for me I cannot confirm THAT way helps, I've to do it vice-versa:
> delete DDE-branch, otherwise I get an error-message when trying to
> use a mailto: link. Nevertheless: TB! should only set ONE of the two
> and as long as DDE seems not to work 100% I'd suggest it's the
> command branch in the registry.

  whatever works. When I took it out of the DDE branch it wouldn't
work when you clicked a mailto: link while the Bat! was open. At first
I got error messages too taking out of the command branch ("default
mail client not installed correctly") but they turned out to be
related to the Bat checking whether or not it was default.

albert
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]