Hello Marck,

On Tuesday, June 19, 2001 at 3:53:34 PM you wrote (at least in part):

MDP> I don't think so, not in this case - IMHO the folders have been hit by
MDP> the OS. TB can no longer find them and the disappearance from the TB
MDP> hierarchy was secondary to the disappearance from the hard disk.

Thought so too ... mysterious is W2K normally does not delete any files
uncommented not folders. They're not in recycle bin as well. They're "gone
with the wind" :-(.
I played around a bit with my W2K @work and deleted a "test" folder ... TB!
recreated that folder automatically (obviously I deleted that folder when TB!
was closed :-) ), so it did not disappear from the account tree.
next mysterious was the filters where bend to "Inbox" as destination folder
... everything looks like a "clean delete action" from TB! with additional
"clean wipe" because nowhere tracks of the existence of those two folders were
left. Not I expect TB! to do such thing unconfirmed but nevertheless strange.
I have no idea when this exactly happens, because my gf told me she opened her
TB! yesterday and noticed immediately one folder is gone. The second lost
folder we discovered at evening when I tried my best to examine and rescue as
much as possible. The day before yesterday she shut down TB! as normal, she
told me ... nothing unusual ...
As already said: mysterious.

Nevertheless thx for he answer this undocumented key-combo only look in
filesystem for folders that look like a message folder.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck,
and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.