Dear Roelof,

Wednesday, October 16, 2002 at 12:45:26 AM you wrote:

RO> This and the other problems could be easily explained by lack of
RO> diskspace. I don't know why SB wouldn't react properly to
RO> Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L.

The shortcut has not been implemented in SecureBat! I have just
learned. I don't know why.

I have manually recreated most of my folders now. Only misses some
that I cannot remember the exact name of.

RO> As I've never worked with SB, I'm just supposing the message base is
RO> still called messages.tbb with a messages.tbi index.

.ebb, but I don't think it makes a great difference.

Thanks for your advice.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0