Hello Allie!

On Thursday, June 21, 2001 at 1:12:46 PM you wrote:

> Application interaction is my thinking on the matter. I've had application
> interactions cause some interesting things. I can't run WindowBlinds
> anymore because it makes PowerPro do strange things. I preferred
> functionality to appearance and canned WindowBlinds. It took me a while to
> discover what the problem was.

I'd be glad if it was that easy. But what I do run on my machine, did
for good reasons not run on the agency machines. I only installed
Opera and TB! as my own software. The were open sometimes but not
always at the same time.

Just for info:

     F-Secure
     CAPI control
     Multiple Clipboards
     Active Notes
     TitleTime
     DeskMenu
     PGPTray (6.5.8ckt06)
     QuickRes
     FreeMem Pro
     Automachron
     GetRight
     Guillemot's MaxiStudio ISIS Manager (till yesterday and again,
     when my new card is back)

Instead of MS's PowerToy QuickRes I'd like to use the much more
versatile software from Matrox, but with one of the updates of drivers
and software it intended not to work, so I ditched it.

- --
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.53d

Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient
premises. (Samuel Butler)