Hello Marck,

On Sunday, June 24, 2001 at 5:08:03 PM you wrote:

PP>> Well, the above mentioned lines to the same :-(

MDP> No, they don't. The footer lines go outside the main message envelope
MDP> and do not corrupt S/MIME signatures. The message digest of an S/MIME
MDP> signed message remains intact. In the case of TBUDL, *no* attachments
MDP> are permitted anyway - they are stripped by the server. Thus any
MDP> S/MIME signatures are removed and can't be used on TBUDL.

Sorry, I forgot :-)

PP>> So is it possible to add that lines as X-Headers to the mail?

MDP> They used to be but until TB add mailing list header support, they
MDP> can't be seen without using F9 or Ctrl-Shift-K. The footers need to be
MDP> seen (as moderators / administrators we already get plenty of "how do
MDP> you unsubscribe" - if we lost the instructions from the footer it
MDP> would be much worse, and we'd get such messages on the list).

Reasonable :-) Didn't though of this PoV :-)

PP>> Sorry I'm going OT, but maybe I'm the only one not getting the
PP>> "You're subscribed" line on TBUDL :-)

MDP> No, we've all lost it. I know that because Syafril has told me that
MDP> the routing server is preventing it from being added.

Don't want to 'convert' anybody, but what about a linux-based ml-server? AFAIK
they're cheaper (ezmlm or listar don't cost a thing), stable like the english pound
*g*,
good to scale and I've not much trouble with configuration/administration :-)

But maybe this question is wrong because Deerfield is sponsoring licence and
support *GGG*

Sorry, don't want to afford somebody, it just came to my mind who does pay the
bill for licences, etc. :-)
As this is REALLY OT I quit here, or if somebody want's to write back/request
my opinion I'll go to TBOT or completely off-list :-) [don't want to become
banned for too much OT here :-)]
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Watch me as I swing my hips... around.